Warwickshire Police Priorities 2011/12
Safer Neighbourhood teams also agree local priorities with the communities they police. Information about local priorities can be found by clicking the Local Priorities link in the team sections of this site.
In 2011-12 Warwickshire Police Authority has agreed that the priorities and measures for Warwickshire Police will be:
· To reduce the number of people killed or seriously injured
· Reduce the number of road traffic collisions that result in people killed or seriously injured
· Reduce the number of people killed or seriously injured as a result of violence compared to last year
· Increase the number of serious sexual offences we detect compared with last year by 5%
· Reduce the number of victims of robbery compared with last year
· Reduce the threat of organised crime groups on the communities of Warwickshire
· To reduce the number of homes burgled and vehicle crimes committed
· Reduce the number of homes burgled compared with last year
· Reduce vehicle crime compared with last year
· To improve trust and confidence
· Local Safer Neighbourhood Teams will deliver 100% of agreed activity
· Increase satisfaction for feedback by 2% compared to 2010/11
· Maintain the current overall experience satisfaction for victims of crime.